Is not much, but it's WONDERFUL.. / 0 comments (+)
Hello Felas..
Me again here.. :)
I have a great story to tell.
Yesterday, exactly on Sunday 26th of July 2011, me, my boyfriend and his friends, Hardy, Lisa and Ega, went to many places out town.
Oh my, I really dunno where to start telling bout our journey..
Hmmm, maybe it starts from here, yesterday we went to church, although we're late, but we din skip the service and still can hear the devotion the preacher is preaching..
So after that we ended our service at maybe around 9.40 or something. :)
We went directly to Mempawah with Hardy and Lisa (Hardy's GF), it's totally tiring using motorcycle going out town, but finally we arrived there, it's around 1 and a half hour we are at the motorcycle to reach Mempawah.
We attended Ibink's (One of my bf's friend) sister's marriage, we ate there and then we went to visit Hardy's families there, honestly, that was the first time I go to Mempawah to have a walk, because I really dunno that Mempawah has a place to go walk.
Then after hanging around Mempawah, we directly went to a place I really wanted to go, it's Rindu Alam..
I love my BF, although it was far away from where we are, he still brought me there, because I haven't even once being there..  :)
It's more than an hour to reach Rindu Alam from Mempawah, and as a tour guide, we brought Ega too, a friend from Mempawah..
It was really tiring, Rindu Alam is like a place where we can enjoy the view from top of the mountain, and it's located at Singkawang city, so when we reach Singkawang, we must pay for going to Rindu Alam, the road to the top of the mountain was TOTALLY SCARY, we almost fell for couples time there, it was scary !!!
But it was FUN there.. :)
When we arrived at the top of the mountain, we saw many things, many statues and there was a villa was built there, and it was nice..
We took many pics there, me, my bf and his friends.. :)
Here, enjoy the pictures of Rindu Alam..
 This is the pic of the Villa.

Here're some Pics of my BF









When we are going to go back to Pontianak, we're all tired, but I think the driver were more tired (my bf),
but it's okay, first experience riding motorcycle to out town..
We depart at 5 pm from Singkawang and arrived at 8 pm at Pontianak..
It's not much, but it's wonderful day.. :)
Special thx for my bf and friends.. :)

End of my post..

ciao, Gbu always.
*I love you the most, Aji Gunawan.. :*
*Ps: I can't find picture of Ega, Hardy and Lisa, sorry guys..


← NEWER POSTS | HOME | OLDER POSTS →

 photo fdfed37e-6656-4d99-bad8-926c681ca17e.jpg

Greeting
Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated.
This is my blog. No copying, spamming, or any type of childish acts. I ban those people. I need your respect when you're in my blog. Can't follow them? click the [x] mark above!

THE GIRL
Hi, I'm Little Miss 메가, you guys can call me Mega
I'm born in Indonesia, Pontianak City and born on 6th May 1995. But now I'm living at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I ♥ hanging around ♥ online ♥ chit chat ♥ tweeting ♥ to eat ♥ to sleep ♥ making friends ♥ MUSIC ♥ dance ♥ make up ♥ taking pictures and ♥ BLOGGING. I can’t just stand around doing nothing. Fav colour green

TWITTER


Instagram
Instagram

Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Pinterest
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tumblr

Monthly Archives

✿November 2010

✿December 2010

✿January 2011

✿February 2011

✿March 2011

✿April 2011

✿May 2011

✿June 2011

✿July 2011

✿August 2011

✿September 2011

✿December 2011

✿January 2012

✿February 2012

✿March 2012

✿April 2012

✿May 2012

✿September 2012

✿April 2013

✿May 2013

✿October 2013

✿November 2013

✿December 2013

✿February 2014

✿March 2014

✿April 2014

✿June 2014

✿December 2014


Recent Entries
  • Hello World
  • Fall For You - Second Hand Serenade
  • Holidays
  • Bad + Good = WORSE.
  • Less than 3 bro.. :)
  • OMO.. :3
  • Hi May.
  • Art Night
  • Concert..
  • Sometimes..

  • Blogger Mate
    ✿ Claudia Veronica
    ✿ Nadia Tan
    ✿ Monika Tan
    ✿ Karunia Susanto
    ✿ Chelsy Yessicha
    ✿ Vega Tan
    ✿ Filbert Ivander
    ✿ Sophia Lo
    ✿ Philo
    ✿ David Shi
    ✿ Cindy Gunawan
    ✿ Vania Dianti
    ✿ Gabriella July
    ✿ Linda Mochsen
    ✿ Tifanny Tanuwijaya
    ✿ Jennifer Makaria
    ✿ Henny Liu


    Gurus
    ✿ Michelle Phan
    ✿ Jenn Im (ClothesEncounter)
    ✿ Rhiannon (FashionRocksMySocks)
    ✿ Jenn (FromHeadtoToe)
    ✿ My Milk Tooth
    ✿ Evita Nuh
    ✿ Elle n Jess
    ✿ Xiaxue

    Where r u from?