Living a HAPPY life / 0 comments (+)
Hello everybody

Today I learnt a lesson of life, I know it might sounds a lil bit cheesy, but trust me guys, this is what I felt today
I bet most of you guys have heard this quote before "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade"


Honestly guys, I never ever understood what that quote really means, or how it gonna change a person's life until today
Life is too short for us to feel sad over something, what I'm trying to say is, life is too short to pretend, to overthink what other people think about you, when you do the right thing, you won't need to worry about what other people think about you, you just focus on doing the right thing, if you need to sacrifice something in order to do the right thing, just sacrifice it, there's no point pretending or keeping it but in the end you know that's not the right thing to do.
Just enjoy your life, don't care about what other people think about you, you gonna have a happier life
Focus on doing more good things in your life and you'll feel so much better and live a happy life :D
When life gives you lemons : when bad thing happens in your life
Make lemonade : just focus on doing good things and see the positive side about it
You won't feel miserable or sad or anything, and don't forget to SMILE :)

Alright guys, enough for the cheesiness, hahahaha

As you guys know, I'm a Starbucks addict, I literally am loving Starbucks so much, so today, I decided to buy this

A Starbucks' tumbler, YAY

And the lid opens like this

Ignore the background guys, LOL

I love it so so much, it's green and it's from Starbucks, loving it <3

I spent my time chillaxing at Starbucks this afternoon, having a me-time, listen to music, study, read book while enjoying my coffee, currently am reading "The Fault In Our Stars", I know I'm so late, but I really love it, and yea, I feel more relax and just am so grateful to have a me-time


And after my class, I went to have dinner with my Aunt in a Japanese Restaurant at One Utama, sorry guys I forgot the restaurant's name, my fault, but it was super delicious, I had Udon set and hot green-tea <3


Oh and, I'm going to do a review for this product I've used, it's a sunblock by Biore, I finished mine and just bought a new one, I recommend this product for you guys who wants sunblock but doesn't want it to have greasy and sticky feeling, because it's water base, you don't feel any greasiness when you apply it, usually sunblocks are so thick and so sticky after you apply, but this one, it's nice and soft, and it's SPF50 PA++
Try it out, click here to find out more about this product

Okay guys, end of the post
Don't forget to follow me on twitter and instagram -> @megaleinlo
Ask me: Ask.fm

Thanks for reading
Ciao XOXO


← NEWER POSTS | HOME | OLDER POSTS →

 photo fdfed37e-6656-4d99-bad8-926c681ca17e.jpg

Greeting
Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated.
This is my blog. No copying, spamming, or any type of childish acts. I ban those people. I need your respect when you're in my blog. Can't follow them? click the [x] mark above!

THE GIRL
Hi, I'm Little Miss 메가, you guys can call me Mega
I'm born in Indonesia, Pontianak City and born on 6th May 1995. But now I'm living at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I ♥ hanging around ♥ online ♥ chit chat ♥ tweeting ♥ to eat ♥ to sleep ♥ making friends ♥ MUSIC ♥ dance ♥ make up ♥ taking pictures and ♥ BLOGGING. I can’t just stand around doing nothing. Fav colour green

TWITTER


Instagram
Instagram

Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Pinterest
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tumblr

Monthly Archives

✿November 2010

✿December 2010

✿January 2011

✿February 2011

✿March 2011

✿April 2011

✿May 2011

✿June 2011

✿July 2011

✿August 2011

✿September 2011

✿December 2011

✿January 2012

✿February 2012

✿March 2012

✿April 2012

✿May 2012

✿September 2012

✿April 2013

✿May 2013

✿October 2013

✿November 2013

✿December 2013

✿February 2014

✿March 2014

✿April 2014

✿June 2014

✿December 2014


Recent Entries
  • A gift for myself 0:)
  • Thanks Dad & Mom ❤
  • Friends
  • Happy Chinese New Year
  • We Wish You a Merry Christmas~~
  • I'm Hoping
  • October's my MONTH
  • BANANA C: (The Minions)
  • Some Nights - FUN
  • Holla

  • Blogger Mate
    ✿ Claudia Veronica
    ✿ Nadia Tan
    ✿ Monika Tan
    ✿ Karunia Susanto
    ✿ Chelsy Yessicha
    ✿ Vega Tan
    ✿ Filbert Ivander
    ✿ Sophia Lo
    ✿ Philo
    ✿ David Shi
    ✿ Cindy Gunawan
    ✿ Vania Dianti
    ✿ Gabriella July
    ✿ Linda Mochsen
    ✿ Tifanny Tanuwijaya
    ✿ Jennifer Makaria
    ✿ Henny Liu


    Gurus
    ✿ Michelle Phan
    ✿ Jenn Im (ClothesEncounter)
    ✿ Rhiannon (FashionRocksMySocks)
    ✿ Jenn (FromHeadtoToe)
    ✿ My Milk Tooth
    ✿ Evita Nuh
    ✿ Elle n Jess
    ✿ Xiaxue

    Where r u from?